|Delivery Type||Standard Delivery Time||Price|
|Home Delivery (An Post)||4-5 working days||€5.95 (free on orders over €60)|
|Next Working Day Delivery (DHL Express) – Order before 16:00||1-2 working days*||€14.95|
Home Delivery (An Post)
- If you choose home delivery, your parcel will be delivered directly to your door between 08.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday.
- If you are out when your parcel arrives, the courier will put a card in your letterbox with all the necessary information on how to collect your parcel from your postal outlet. Your parcel will be available at the postal outlet for 14 working days, after which it is automatically returned to us.
Please note that you can also use DHL tracking (https://www.dhl.com/ie-en/home/tracking.html ) to track your parcel if the tracking link you received does not work.
*Express Delivery (DHL)
- If you choose to order with DHL Express delivery, your parcel will be delivered directly to your door within 1 to 2 working days between 08.00 and 18.00.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are often delivered on the following Tuesday.
- Before the delivery DHL will notify you by SMS or email that your parcel is on its way. They will also send you an SMS or email after the delivery has taken place.
- If you are out when your parcel arrives, the courier will put a card in your letterbox with all the necessary information on how to get your parcel delivered. If a delivery has not been arranged after 30 days, the parcel will be automatically returned to us. We will arrange for a refund and send you an email to confirm that the refund has been processed.
As soon as your parcel has left our warehouse, you’ll receive an e-mail with a tracking number, so you can follow the parcel until you get it. It may up to 2 working days before the tracking information is available. The tracking can only start once the package has arrived at the sorting facility in your country.